YEAR OF THE TIGER SALARY MAN by tokidoki (for Jan 28 Drop)



As toynews of "plastic idols" clad in dedicated Chinese Lunar New Year auspicious colors (aka RED, GOLD / YELLOW) are revealed and announced (CNY starts "February 1st" here in Singapore next week), the next figure that's a perfect fit for "The Year of the Tiger" is tokidoki's tigeriffic "Salaryman"!



Available to purchase on tenacioustoys.com the coming January 28th (at 1PM EST) is the 5.5-inch tall "Year of the Tiger Salaryman", each priced at US$44.

Out of all tokidoki collectible releases, one of my fav is the Onitsuka Tiger Salary Man, whom I've yet to add to my collection, and quite frankly missed out on snagging a few times too... at the very least I could do a "CNY Unboxing", like I did "YEAR OF THE DOG" BASTARDINO back in 2018 LOL



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK