BOUNCE Unboxes Mecha-BONGZILLA & Preorders for BONGZILLA-BURNING MODE start Feb18



Taiwan urban artist BOUNCE (IG @bounce1029) unboxes his "Mecha BONGZILLA" figure, produced by HOBBY TOY! And while I've featured and drooled over his BONGZILLA, I'd missed out on posting about MECHA BONGZILLAAAAAAAA!



Preorder online happened between 2021/10/29 to 2021/11/1, with expect delivery of this 30cm tall sofubi stated as "2022/03". Preorder Price was NTD 9,480, while the Regular Price is NTD 11,980.

Folks interested might want to enquire via IG @hbyty.tw for availability via hbyty.tw/en. Seen below was the initial ad for Mecha-Bongzilla...



I'm still gagging for BONGZILLA (below)... now I NEED MECHA-BONGZILLA in my toylife, c'mon...! The collectible being that big really helped fuels the want, I will not lie...!



And then there's a BONGZILLA-BURNING MODE up for PREORDER starting Feb 18? Refer to the IG-captions in embed image below for info...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK