Happy Chinese Lunar New Year Of The Tiger

"The Tiger is the third of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar. The Year of the Tiger is associated with the Earthly Branch symbol 寅." (Wikipedia).



At the beginning of "2022", I'd posted a select few images celebrating The Year of the Tiger (*from Twitter), and now showcased here today on TOYSREVIL - on the first day of Chinese Lunar New Year on February 1st - are select festive and celebratory images found on Instagram! Some are from friends, some from folks I follow, spotted in my feed, cheers ... "Things" flow somewhat differently on each social, I've since learnt (:p)...

















We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK