Soy Deliciously Cute & Gude Top Ramen x Gudetama from Kidrobot



Kidrobot has partnered with Nissin and Sanrio to bring to toy-life "Top Ramen and Gudetama the Lazy Egg"! If you are unsure by now, I am personally a GUEDATAMA-fan ~ and have a dedicated hashtag to prove it too ~ so anything Guedatama simply rocks my toy-loving boat, cheers.



Twelve basic flavours forms, each figure sized 3-inch tall, with each blind box a SRP of US$11.99. I spotted these on myplasticheart.com. Interestingly, with the adding of Amazon-links to purchases (This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases), I also discovered Funko had a similar license ~ NICE.



BUY OTHER GUEDATAMA X NISSIN:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK