VALENTINES GLAMPYRE by Martin Ontiveros X Toy Art Gallery (for Feb11 Drop)



Two things I like LOVE about Martin Ontiveros' "GLAMPYRE": (1) I've always loved @martinheadrocks's toys (from Ojo Rojo to Magi Maleficarum), but have never had the chance or ability to own them ... and (2) I've appreciated that GLAMPYRE reminded me of the late David Bowie as "Ziggy Stardust", but has not (to my knowledge) done a "inspired-colorway" of.

And out of all the 8 inches tall vinyl GLAMPYRE-editions released, THIS has got to be one of my favourites...!



Introducing the VALENTINES VAMPIRE Edition GLAMPYRE - featuring purple, red, black, and gold sprays on hot pink soft vinyl, and includes a rather raving-looking clear purple vinyl cape! Release is scheduled for Friday, February 11th at 12PM PST for $75 each, only at toyartgallery.com!

BUY TOYS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK