Bindlewood Serves Up "Peanut Butter Jelly Two-Pack" on March 5th



Revealed are 2 new figure editions that'll be joining the Bindlewood family: "Peanut Butter Toastboy" and "Grape Jelly Foogbiffler" - whom will be combined to form the "Peanut Butter Jelly Two-Pack"!



These are not "first time release"-sculpts though, as both Toastboy and Foogbiffler mini resin-made character figures had been previously released in different colorways/editions. BUT, you cannot deny the yumminess! Alas they are inedible resin figures designed and sculpted by Chris Ryniak, cheers.

Drops Saturday, March 5th (at 11 am EST) on Bindlewood.com, as a 2-Pack and individually.

Both sized 1.5" tall, the opaque Toastboy resin figure is priced at US$18 per, while the Grape Jelly Foogbiffler is US$16 per. The 2-Pack is priced at US$34.00.



Alas I have nothing to contribute to this post, other than a snap of my own PB&J on toast I made this Tuesday morning for breakfast (below) - which my doctor had warned me about, to avoid "peanut butter" on account of my diabetes, and this jam certainly is not shy with it's sweetness... aaah the things I do fo a photo-op! And yes it would be schweet if I had a Bindlewood-figure to pose with this toast tho :p



BUY TOYS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK