Stormy Vault's "EVIL VS SUPERHERO" Show Customs Now Online



Color me "basic". When you have a theme like "EVIL VS SUPERHERO", my personal preferences would be veered instinctively towards characters I know and recognise from various media: From classic tokusatsu to sci-fi, to anime and comicbook characters. Coupled with (original) characters iconic to the creators themselves, to me makes a fabulous homage to both origins of the character design, AND the original character from the creator him/herself, IMHO.





THAT said, THESE are my picks for the "EVIL VS SUPERHERO" Show hosted by @stormyvault (Previewed here), with the remaining customs since listed and available online via www.stormyvault.com!





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK