"WOOD MORNING HONG KONG" by Juce Gace @ kkplus (Opens April 28)



From waking up in Paris to a yummy yumchar brekkie in Hong Kong, Juce Gace's "Wood Morning" solo show next travels to Hong Kong, with "WOOD MORNING HONG KONG" happening at kkplus (from April 28th thru May 22).



"After my first-ever solo show, it’s now my first ever solo show in Asia! ... French humour, naughtiness and good vibes are flying from me to Hong Kong. This exhibition is different from Paris - "Wood Morning Hong Kong" (will turn) the exhibition space into a Wood Laboratory, showcasing my works in a scientist theme, revealing the story of all my wooden buddies - Welcome to my lab!"
(Stay updated via @juce_gace and @kk.plus_)



PREVIEW:



Date: 28th April to 22nd May, 2022
Time: 12nn – 9pm
Venue: kkplus, 12/F, Langham Place, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Website: www.kkplus.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK