BLEAK by oodplex @ ZHAN Art | Space (May 13-June 12)



"BLEAK" by contemporary artist oodplex is a gallery solo show since opened (May 13) at ZHAN Art | Space (zhanartspace.my / Instagram) in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Exhibiting thru 12th June 2022, the show will comprise paintings, sculptures and digital works (The works will range from RM 150 to RM 25,000),



WHO-IS: "Lee Ren Chang, known professionally as oodplex is a Malaysia-based designer toy artist since 2016. oodplex is a made-up word consisting of ‘oodle’ and ‘complex’, and should be taken to mean ‘a great amount of complicated things’."
Folks on TOYSREVIL'll recognise his "Melting Ben" resin collectible! Featured here are a few select images of his sculpts and digital art. Do check in with the gallery for availability and pricing, cheers.





"I’ve always aspired to have my own toy exhibition. The idea of BLEAK draws upon the feeling of isolation during my student days back in the United Kingdom as well as the most recent Covid-19 pandemic lockdown which triggered old feelings and memories. BLEAK is my expression, my feelings of feeling alone".
(View BIO Below in IG-embed IG @oodplex)





(Additional exhibit images via zhanartspace.my)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK