JAY & SILENT BOB MALLRATS by Chogrin X UVD Toys



Introducing JAY & SILENT BOB MALLRATS vinyl figures - based on the original art of @chogrin, sculpted by @thebeastbrothers, and produced by @uvdtoys!


"As a kid growing up in the '90s, there were several films that left an impression in my pre-adolescent psyche. Kevin Smith’s 1995 movie, Mallrats, was one of them. Even though Clerks was Kevin’s first film, Mallrats was my first “View Askew” movie. I immediately fell in love with the characters of Jay and Silent Bob! My friends and I couldn’t stop quoting or reenacting every scene they were in. Fast forward to now and I find it surreal that I’m getting to make toys based on this legendary dynamic duo. Snoochie Boochies!" shared Chogrin.


We first saw them on TOYSREVIL (and on POPCORNX) as "LOS MALLRATS" by CHOGRIN X THE BEAST BROTHERS as part of the "MALLRATS" group art show at @galleries1988 in 2020. Fast forward to "2022", they'll be made available as 7-inch tall official Jay & Silent Bob vinyl figures possessing two points of articulation and draw inspiration from the classic film of the same title. The VHS tape accessory FTW tho!



This colorway is designated the "OG Edition", and will be made available from UVDToys.com or your favorite designer toy retailer starting June 22nd at Noon EST for US$75 each (US$150 for the set). Snoochie Boocchies!



Meanwhile for entertainment purposes, I am reposting a clip from 1995's "Jay and Silent Bob" feature, followed by trading cards I possess but missing a complete set? NOOOooooooOOOOO00000000!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK