gdoz "BORED"



"...I've got nothing to hide or seek a story about gdoz. It all came together when the pandemic hit in November 2019. That year I've lost my job 3 times and for me there is nothing that I can do, just disappointed, sad, stressed. When I look at the past of my life, all I wanted is just to do art even though I thought that I've never make art again since 11 years ago but in fact the love for art make me strong and one a half years I start recognize character that I've always draw and try make toys for it. That day I realised that "this is it, that makes me who I wanted to become"." ~ shared Malaysia based toy creator Leo (Facebook).



Priced at US$87 (RM 348) excluding shipping, with payment via May Bank (Malaysia) and Paypal (International). Worldwide PREORDER has since started for this 14cm tall RESIN-made (+epoxy&acrylic) finished in "grey dark gray" colorway. DM Instagram @g_d_o_z to order (State: "I want to buy gdoz "BORED"").

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK