JAY&SILENTBOB-Exclusive MALLRATS by Chogrin X UVD Toys



Introducing the @jayandsilentbob exclusive colorway of MALLRATS! With THIS edition currently purchasable on jayandsilentbob.com, with each edition respectively signed by @thatkevinsmith and @jaymewes! US$75 each, excluding shipping.



"Mallrats" Artist Statement: "There were several films that left an impression in my pre-adolescent psyche. Kevin Smith’s 1995 movie, Mallrats, was one of them. Even though Clerks was Kevin’s first film, Mallrats was my first “View Askew” movie. I immediately fell in love with the characters of Jay and Silent Bob! My friends and I couldn’t stop quoting or reenacting every scene they were in. Fast forward to now and I find it surreal that I’m getting to make toys based on this legendary dynamic duo. Snootchie Bootchies!?



Designed by @chogrin (sculpted by @thebeastbrothers / @mexicanbootleg) and produced by @uvdtoys, folks at the weekend San Diego Comic Con would be able to snag them in-person (see IG-slideshow below) - perfect for the upcoming "CLERKS 3" feature film!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK