Pretty Magical Sadserve Now on Kickstarter



Introducing "SADSERVE" by U.S. based character designer Nia Veal (niaveal.com) - available now via Kickstarter. Launched July 11th, the campaign ends August 10th, so there's still time to check out what they offer, with the resin-made 4-inch tall hand-painted skating soft serve available for US$85 each.



"In a nutshell, Sadseve is a resin toy I created late last year on a whim. I have an animation / character design background and thought my skills would translate great into toy design. So I worked with a factory to get him made and the results were SO great that I really wanted to share him with the rest of the world. I've spent the last 6 months planning the Kickstarter and directing and animating a short film to spread awareness..." (@nia_drawss / @prettymagical_shop)



WHO-IS: "Sadserve Sprinkles is a quirky, angsty middle school student with a knack for skateboarding. The one thing that brings joy into his days is sneaking off to the skatepark with his friend Choco Barr."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK