UME DROIDS from UME Toys



"I have always loved drawing and now making little droids. I blame my childhood reading comics and watching as much sci-fi as I could get into my eyeballs." shared Richard Page of UME Toys (IG @newumetoys / Facebook). "Introducing the latest UME droid. He stands around 3 inches tall and is made from flexible resin and hand painted in various colour ways. Each UME droid comes signed on the base with a sticker in a header carded bag."



These UMEdroids will be available on Friday 15th over in the UMESTORE at 6pm GMT, each priced at £45.50 plus shipping. Available in multiple colorways, these droids'll be an Open Edition.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK