VAG Series 32 Revealed! (Catching up with Series 21-31)



The new series of VAG / "VINYL ARTIST GACHA" has been revealed by @prestagepress, with Series 32 scheduled to be released in mid-September 2022, with details pending.



At one point in my toy-collecting adventures, I was pretty set to commit to "VAG"-figures (TOY MEMORIES HERE)! I adored the different shapes/forms from the original character designs (and not on a "platform" ala "BE@RBRICKS", which I still adore, but), and yet with (limited) choices of colorways! Much like how POP MART is producing MULTIPLE original figure forms (IMHO)...

But alas, toy-dreams diminish with the abject lack of ability, and I recognise too that that had caused the lack of blog-coverage lately as well, disengaging as I had been disheartened (sob) ... but yes, that is my own burden to bear, so to make up for the lack, here is a look at Series 21 thru to 31st (*With my last posted was "Series 20" ~ :p) .... And what's up with the ".5" series? I'm sure I'm missing out on posting here too ~ LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK