SLIMEHOUSE TV Reviews The Nerf M32 Pulse Rifle




Remember the Nerf M32 Pulse Rifle I'd previously featured and lusted after (reposting above slideshow video :p)? The piece had not been far from my mind, but alas I am in no position to own this pice of awesome ... but @theo_cane_slimehouse of SLIMEHOUSE TV scored one, and I am now living my xenomorph-killing toy-life vicariously thru his review, along with commentary of the Hasbro Pulse-preorder! As well stay til the absolute end of the video to see his short filmlet of playtime (Filmed by Roxanne Bordeaux). BRILLIANT.




Theo is doing it like no one else, and you should subscribe to his YouTube Channel (Toy Talk Tuesdays are a must-watch), and as well consider supporting him on his www.patreon.com/slimehousetv. I've been a fan of his videos, ever since his "All Figured Out" toy-hunts, and in a format which I'd loved to have done for TOYSREVIL!

CLICKABLES:
Watch ALL FIGURED OUT Episodes on TOYSREVIL
SLIMEHOUSE TV Features on TOYSREVIL

SLIMEHOUSE TV on TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK