THE JESUS PIECE by Erick Scarecrow



Erick Scarecrow (of @esctoycom) evokes worldwide iconolgies with his latest creation known as "THE JESUS PIECE". This sized 9" tall clear resin figure (featuring Gold acrylic and Clear Gloss Coat) is currently listed for your purchasing considerations on esctoy.com.



"This is a very special piece that I've been working on. As a Christian, I always wanted to interpret Christ as I see him, his experience, who has lived as a person." shared Erick Scarecrow. "There's a large volume of art where he's always portrayed sorrowful or sympathetic or gentle and they are beautiful. For my version, it's more on the serious side. His hand up to me symbolizes his sacrifice, with the hole. It also symbolizes like stop, be still and have faith. Also his hand also reminds me of an oath. The one to us. I hope you like this release." (Source)




In an edition size of only 22pcs worldwide, each priced at US$77.77, coming in Signed & Numbered by Artist, with "body" and "halo" packed separately. Made in Vegas / Ships worldwide.

CLICKABLES:
ERICK SCARECROW on TOYSREVIL
ESC TOY on TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK