15 Years Of TOYSREVIL-Tweets



Thanks to Twitter's prompt, I'd celebrated "15 Years" on the social platform TODAY!
Cue fireworks and Champagne from no one...!



Journey along with me, as I flashback over a decade ago in this bloglife....

The first time ever I'd gone-on about Twitter was back in 2008, for tweeting about the 2008 Edition of Singapore Toy & Comics Con (subsequently known as "Singapore, Toy, Games & Comic Con", now known as "Singapore Comic Con").

TO TWITT OR NOT TO TWITT: COVERING CONVENTIONS VIA TWITTERING BY TOYSREVIL: "One of the main "features" I'd tried/attempted - in terms of "Live" coverage of the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention - was updating via my TWITTER-Stream via SMS (*Short Message Service*).
Actually I set-up my Twitter-account a whiles back specifically in mind for this purpose, but have not been actively promoting it's existence on my blog..."
. (I am shameless to quote myself, I know)
The mobile phone I'd used tho...



With the wwwdrama and contests I'd featured through the years, I do not remember WHEN it was exactly when the TOYSREVIL TWITTER hit the "10K" follower mark (all organic, mind you, thanks), but seems it has remained unchanged for quite a few years too.

TOYSREVIL Twitter


These days I have been exceedingly active on twitter.com/toysrevil, even though plenty of toy-folks seemed to have abandoned the social platform (who can blame anyone? How about you manage multiple social platforms in addition to creating art/toyart? LOL), with the ever simple primary reason of having a online venue to host images and video (I have since surpassed whatever "free" image hosting blogger offered and have been operating the blog in the red paying for image hosting services, thanks).

Now I tweet anything from #toysreviltoywatch to 80smusic, KPOP and KDRAMAs, and of course, LINKS to my multiple blogs (Hey, If I don't promote myself, I don't expect anyone else to do it for me, cheers),. Anything except "hot takes" ... maybe that's why my follower count and engagement has not budged, innit? HAH.

Cheers & Happy Tweeting, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK