"BREATHE FOR ALL" Solo Show by mr clement @ Woot Bear Gallery (Opens 9/3/22)



Woot Bear has a new exhibition opening this Saturday September 3rd (Opening reception: 3-7 pm PST), with this a mr clement focused exhibition titled "Breathe for All" (Previously teased HERE).



The show will features a total of 6 new line drawings in 3 different sizes (previewed above), and as well a new ceramic and incense burner (available in 7 colors, each priced at US$110 / Previewed below) - All of whom are also listed here on wootbear.com, cheers. *Pre-order will be available online 3PM PST.



ITEM: Breathe for All (Ceramic Incense Burner)
COLOR: Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, Coral and Purple
EDITION RUN: 80 each color
Design & Sculpt: mr clement
Material: White ceramic
Studio: Lapin Factory



Included:
Signed & numbered certificate of authenticity.
Printed paper box with die-cut protection foam

Figure Size: (H)18cmx (D)12.2X (W)12.2cm
Figure Weight: 340g Approx
Package Size: (H)26.4x (D)13.3X (W)18.5cm


Delivery Date: End of October 2022



"About 6 months ago, I wanted to do a new sculpture to continue the series of HOPE, and the 'theme' is about 'Breathing'... For over two years, masks have become part of my life - sometimes I can't even remember the feeling of walking around without wearing a mask. I guess some of you may have the same experience too." shared mr clement.



"So I decided to make a piece that I hope will celebrate our life ‘back to normal’; we can take a breath without wearing a mask on the street soon and, at the same time, I hope that we can blow away the stress and anxiety of the past 3 years, just take a simple breath. Unfortunately, the city where I am living has not changed much and this celebration seems a little too early for me. So I sent this work to Woot bear, one of my favourite shops in my favourite city: San Francisco. We are going to have a new pop-up exhibition from this weekend..."

For folks unable to make it to San Francisco for the show, @i_am_mr_clement will also launch a PREORDER via lapinfactory.easy.co on 3rd September 2022 at 10pm (UTC).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK