"CONJOINED GHOSTS" by Mummy Brain



Introducing "CONJOINED GHOSTS" by @mummybrainstudio, currently available online mummybrainstudio.etsy.com for your purchasing considerations!



There are TWO Editions to be had: the Technicolor Edition (3pcs available), and the 1930s Edition (only 1pc available). Each priced at 55€ (euros) plus shipping, this RESIN-made ghoul stands 4 inches tall (10 centimeters).



"I made this toys in my small home studio, they're all designed/modeled, 3d printed and hand-painted by myself. I've always be interested in art toys, and I've wanted to combine all my passions in one: vintage cartoons, creepy creatures and toys. You know: if don't exists, create it. :)

This is not a limited edition, since I'm new I made 4, but I intend to do more, this is just the first batch.'
(@mummybrainstudio)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK