"Autobiography of Doublehead" by Doublehead (for DesignerCon 2022)



DKE Toys will be exhibiting at DesignerCon 2022, an in-person event (November 18-20), where booth (#2727) will be set up at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Besides the line-up of blister-carded goodness to be had, there'll be MINI ART SHOWS as well, and THIS is one of them...!



Introducing "Autobiography of Doublehead by @doubleheadart, which'll feature hand cast 3.75" resin figure on hand drawn card back (some previewed here), in a signed and numbered edition of 20pcs, each priced at US$50. 8x12 inch backers made of recycled cardboard. Original peel-away sticker included on reverse of every card.



"I consider these my signature piece. I made this mold around the time of my son’s birth (before choosing the alias). It was my first resin project. The mold deteriorated with each cast, creating an erosive quality I see as representative of time. It is now officially DEAD. The card images are things I enjoyed in childhood that I am introducing to my son. He watches me draw while eating breakfast and we talk about the characters. They look awesome displayed together in rows of five, columns of four, so one person should splurge and buy them all."




Note that all exclusives will first be offered for sale online www.dketoys.com/store at NOON PACIFIC on Friday November 11th. Stay updated via Insta @dketoys, cheers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK