MrKumKum for UnboxFest 2022 (Nov 12-13)




We've previously witnessed the awesomeness of 1-Off Gold-on-White character figures from Mr Kum Kum .... Today, we'll see what else he'll be bringing along to this weekend's UnboxFest 2022 (Nov 12-13), featuring a color palette themed with GOLD on BLACK and GRAY!

"I will never surrender
You can never beat me
You may shed your blood
You may fall
Trying to knock me down
I shall rise again
I am forever your enemy
I am EGO
The undefeated"




An Exclusive for Unboxfest, the solid RESIN "EGO" is sized 8-inches tall, with this Gold-on-Black version limited to a 10pcs, each priced at US$350. First come first serve.







"The world is full of deceit
With nothing to trust but me
My ups, my downs,
Every nerves and
each drop of blood
Are my most loyal pack
My head leads
Wherever my instinct guides
I will not follow
I lead my way
I am my own ALPHA"




"ALPHA" is an Exclusive for UnboxFest, with this sold RESIN figure limited to 10pcs, each priced at US$350. First come first serve. ALPHA has removable "helmet-top / sabretooth skull" too!

Both EGO and ALPHA are designed by, and self-produced by @mrkumkum. Unknown if the item(s) will be "cash-and-carry" at the venue, of if it'll be "preorder(s)", and unknown if the price quote will include or exclude "shipping" tho.









Introducing "ALPHA ODDY" - a collaboration with fellow Indonesia creator @iky.z, with this multiple limited to 25pcs - where 10pcs will be made available for UnboxFest, and 15pcs set aside for International collectors (Drop date as yet revealed)! Each priced at US$235. Unknown if this'll be "cash-and-carry", or a "preorder". Updates when I have them, cheers.



Last but definitely not "least", MrKumKium'll also have a one-off custom "Skulltopus Shinigami" for the Shinigami Show! So this'll be an awesome opportunity to collect yourselves some MRKUMKUM-awesomeness!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK