TRAILLY by Ryo Taniguchi



Introducing "TRAILLY" from Ryo Taniguchi, to be available at DesignerCon (Nov 18-20, 2022) where TOUMA’s team will be exhibiting at Booth 2010, and at Taipei Toy Festival (Dec 1-4, 2022). Neither PRICE nor QUANTITY has been revealed at this time.



What Trailly is wearing reminds me immediately of the Sunday school uniform seen in the beginning of KPOP girl group Acid Angel from Asia's MV for "Generation" (reposted below from TUNESTALK), but yes, I am digressing :p



There has been different editions released since it's inception in 2021 (some showcased below, with images via instagram.com/taniguchi_ryo / Also stay connected to twitter.com/ryofute). The PINK-haired Trailly is the latest version! Check her out with her friends at both DCON and TTF!



"My passion for "Trailly Sofvi" I created this model because I wanted to make a Sofvi that looked like a garage kit.

Sofvi has some limitations in terms of modeling, but I went through a trial and error process to see if I could do something about it, and arrived at Trailly Sofvi,"
shared @taniguchi_ryo (2021). "In order to avoid unnatural dividing lines, I divided the parts into the face and the body. In order to keep the cost of painting down, it would have been better to fill in the gap between the forelock and the eyes, but in order to keep the beautiful expression of the eyes, I left the gap.

As a result, the eyes had to be painted by hand. It took a lot of time and money to produce, but I'm proud to say that the result is satisfactory.

I am very particular about the expression of the eyes, and since mass production is not possible, it may not be available to everyone who wants it, but I hope you will enjoy "Trailly Sofvi"."






BONUS MV:



(Thanks to @toumartinc for the headsup!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK