Unboxing NORI'S MORNING Blind Box (Part 1, which is technically "Part 2", but...)



The moment I spotted the blind boxes for NOPRI'S MORNING (from @aragon_49s X POP MART), was sheer toy-joy, I admit ...! And the moment the sales attendant said "You know you might get duplicates, right?" - in my mind I was "NNNOOOOOOOOO DON'T "CURSE" MEEEEEEEEE LIKE THAAAAAAAT!"

It's like at the gambling tables, never put your hand on the person-that's-playing's shoulders - it's just "Bad Luck"....



And after a few days' wait, I finally found a time to do an unboxing on video (I woke up earlier to do it too :p), and guess what happened?.

-.-"



Featured above was first filmed on IG-LIVE, now watchable on my IG-Channel, while I will edit+upload the prior (filmed) unboxing video on the official TOYSREVIL YOUTUBE Page, cheers.

Find out more about NORI's MORNING HERE in my previous feature, cheers. I am just utterly filled with toy joy to finally own a JUST A GIRL figure(s)...! "Dupes", notwithstanding, of course :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK