Collector's Ark (The Ark of Dreams) @ Singapore Comic-Con 2022




For us "Media Pass" holders, we enter Singapore Comic Con Halls on Level One closest to the Artist Alley-end of the 2 day event, which were stand-alone showcases for magnificent statues from Collector's Ark (The Ark of Dreams) !

And while this blog is not exactly know for it;s coverage of larger format "statues", what I saw was both magnificent and impressove! Showcased here are select images, most of which are uploaded HERE on Facebook!

ANd while I;d done a Insta-LIVE walk-thru coverage of this area, I could not add it to my Insta Reels page, so instead I;d domne another walk-thru, this time time-lapsed! Of course I had nearly missed the entiretyu of their life-sized torso statues on exhibit on the other side of the the Hall (until the second day, when it was hella packed with people).






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK