Hirono City of Mercy from POPMART



I still have yet to score myself a Hirono from POPMART (THE OTHER ONE or LITTLE MISCHIEF), not for the lack of trying...! But maybe I didn't try hard enough, fast enough ... :p

But looking at the newest release, I know this'll be out of my league ...





The latest release of HIRONOI from POPMART is a "gift box" series comprising of 6 blind boxed figures, dubbed the "Hirono City of Mercy" series, while named "Hirono Greenhouse Miscanthus" series on popmart.sg - who had it for PREORDER priced at SG$95.40 (since listed as "Sold Out".



Looks like a basic 7 + 1 chase to complete the set, and you'll have to buy more than 1 "gift set box"? Dude.

Release is scheduled for "2022/12/23", and I cannot get over how the Hirono packed in the "styrofoam" container looks so devastatingly sad and at the same time "exciting" as a toy sculpture, IMHO. Would mind that as a larger format sized figure too...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK