KAPPA GAKI by Tokyo Jesus



Tokyo Jesus reveals his new figure release dropping for PRE-ORDERS this weekend - with KAPPA GAKI in an edition of 30pcs, available via tokyojesus.net (Price TBC).



Interpreting the infamous "Kappa" Japanese yokai, the artist has imbued him with a decidedly dreary visage, with the skulls screaming DOOM in the subconsciousness, and is hardly the cute or cartoony incarnations seen in animation or other character toys. #LOVEIT




I am a huge fan of, but sadly do not own a scratch from @tokyo_jesus, but it's ok, my tears have since dried up and formed a cocoon of protection around my heart... and yes, that is my toy-loving heart sobbing silently, fhanks.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK