SGCC2022-HAUL: My Signed "Crimson Star: Chapter 0" Comicbook





From the moment I found out and blogged about "Tale of Crimson Star: Chapter 0" comic, I knew I wanted a piece of the action, especially since it featured illustrations by @jamesleong007 in a style seeming more "brutalistic" with a somewhat raw energy more than what I am used to seeing on this blog (*Pedestrian in this scene as I am :p) ... and I am not disappointed with 20 pages of comics not meant for children. I didn't know I needed that...!



I had a choice of 2 covers at the CS Comics SGCC Booth, and I am pumped to have had my copy autographed! My first autographed sketch of SGCC too! TAHNKS, JAMES!
I didn't get to have the author @enthropii sign it too tho, alas :p



Written by Darth Ryan Mennen (Yes, legit credited in comicbook page) and illustrated by James Leong, save for a few page snaps shown here, you should get your own copy online direct from crimsonstar.sg!

FYI: Singapore Comic-Con has concluded, so there will not be a "SGCC PICK-UP PRE-ORDER", but perhaps find out of they'll mail/ship to to you where you are at, cheers. Enquire via Insta @crimsonstarcomics, perhaps?

Now I go ponder how I can make a 1/6th-scale kitbbash of the character ... It came be done!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK