The DOUG Toy (V1) by Brendan Garrett



This is DOUG. DOUG is your friend.
DOUG will keep you company, listen to you, and never talks back!
DOUG always makes you smile, just look at him!




DOUG is a collectible art toy created by Brendan Garrett at the beginning of 2022 as his first solo project. Brendan used to draw DOUG in notebooks throughout his life and decided to bring him to toy-life!



Sized 4 inches tall X 8 inches wide, the DOUG Toy is made out of solid resin and coated in rubber so he feels soft. DOUG V1 is limited to 100 figures, and can be purchased online via thedougtoy.com for US$200 each. You might also want to stay connected to Brendan's IG @thedougtoy for updates, and as well the WIP-process of making DOUG here...!



"I’ve been a long time toy collector and grew up loving kid robot figures then moved on to collecting various other vinyl/resin toys and figures. I’ve always loved collecting and displaying them.

I’ve always wanted to make my own but never felt like I was able to. Earlier this year I found myself with some free time in between freelance production work (my main job) and decided to give it a shot."
shared @brendangarrett_.



"DOUG started out as something I’d doodle in notebooks throughout my school years. A simple design that always made me smile. He’s kind of sad but cute but also makes you smile.

I did a lot of research and found a reputable manufacturer, got my 3D designs together, and started this crazy journey!

I come from a background of music video and commercial production so I tried to lean on some of those connections to make some fun promo videos to launch it. I thought that would help draw some attention in.

It’s definitely been a bit of a slow start but I really believe in the project and have put a lot into it. I really do think people will love DOUG!"


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK