SGCC2022-HAUL: The LEGACY OF LOVECRAFT (FigLite Series) from 52TOYS @ Singapore Comic-Con 2022



(The) LEGACY OF LOVECRAFT Series:
The Cthulhu Mythos is a mythopoeia and a shared universe, originating in the works of American horror writer H.P. Lovecraft. The classic characters are popular among the fans around the world.

The Legacy of Lovecraft series include 6 most recognizable characters from the Cthulhu Mythos. The products and the cover art are design ed by JIM. LEE, a famous toy designer and illustrator in China.


Check out more of the artist's art and toys via his Insta @unspeakable_jimlee of MOUNTAIN TOYS, where you might recognise a few designer/art toys from him too...!





On display at the 52TOYS booth in Singapore Comic Con (Dec 10-11, 2022 / Glimpsed in early seconds in the above time-lapsed clip) were the "Silent Film" versions of the Legacy of Lovecraft 3.75" tall articulated action figures, blister carded and gloriously available!




Also on display were the fully COLORED Versions of the figures, and THAT set off my toy-desires immediately. No further information on availability tho, alas...



I have been, and still am pretty angry with myself for "missing" this aspect of the booth, even though I'd actually filmed a Booth Tour on Insta-LIVE (Watchable HERE now, cheers), but still with an abject lack of awareness, as I'd gone thru my day (but never "blissful", as I am always worrying about "what else I'd missed" = "self-fulfilling prophecy", much? LOL) ... until at the end of SGCC, visiting the 52TOYS booth to snag some goodies, on my way out of the event, where thine eyes opened to the pegged blister carded figures!!!



OF COURSE I'd wanted to devour the entire Silent Film versions of "Legacy of Lovecraft" line there and then! But ultimately I opted for these two carded character creations/interpretations ("Cthulhu" was nowhere to be found, but then again I was "late") - images of which I am flooding this blog with, cheers.

I'd asked if the series would be available at Gift Greetings' stores after SGCC (I would have an option to zip to their Tampines branch to gawk, at the very least, right?)... but alas, the answer given was "No"... :(



This series is also currently available online via bigbadtoystore.com (Priced between US$26.59 to US$30.99). Do check in with your fav retailer(s) where you re at for availability, cheers.



WHAT-IS FIGLITE?
FigLite is a product line consisting pot 3.75" scaled action figures by 52TOYS. The products are based on classic movies, video games, comic books, subculture and original indie designs.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK