TOYSREVIL (Instagram) Live Streams The Singapore Comic Con 2022


(Above snap thanks to @jessica_emmett)


Going into Singapore Comic Con (Dec 10-11, 2022), I knew I was going to film Reels and Booth Tours / Walk-Thru Videos first via Instagram "Live Streams" (and subsequently uploading unto my YouTube and (Public) Facebook).




As much as I am a "Landscape format" person (and have been for my entirety of my career in media design), I have had to embrace the Portrait format! And while the lighting and audio was going to be dodgy, I cannot wait for the opportunity or ability to "upgrade" my equipment, so my iPhone it'll be! Everybody who messaged or attempted to call me: SORRY to miss your call or reply late! I more likely was filming or photographing something! Or charging my mobile-phone...!


(Above: Thanks to Joanna of @stormyvault for "Vlogging the blogger "!)


But no, you are not here to read my excuses, are you? SCROLL THRU for IG-embeds of select Booth Tour/Video Walk-thru's, along with a list below for videos since posted on my pre-event blogposts:

KINETIQUETTES (Day 2)
MIGHTY JAXX (Day 2)
52TOYS / 52TOYS Blind Boxes Feature (Day 2)
"SUSHI MEOWSTER" by VINCENT TRINIDAD (Day 2)
MONSTERLITTLE (Day 1)
HANDSOME STUDIO (Day 1)
BOXFACELAB / BOXBOXLAB (Day 1)






BELOW VIDEO: @somapaws's table (shared with @sky_toy_3) was right next to @ziqi_wu / MONSTERLITTLE's, so I did a combo coverage, cheers. Soma Paws' offerings were mostly Sold Out by Day 2, so thank goodness I filmed these on Day 1!



BELOW VIDEO: A video booth tour/walk-thru for DOTOY (IG @dotoy_2015) - which I had blogged about . Alas when I went back on Day 2 to grab some blind boxes, they'd already been Sold Out...!

Pretty disappointed I'd missed a chance to own a affordable DOTOY figure, I have to admit :( ... the folks were exceptionally gracious, but I was unable to afford the bigger ticketed items. Maybe next year if they return to SGCC...





ABOVE: Video walk-thru of the @happibox featuring collectibles I've only blogged about on this blog but not seen in-person, much less be able to hold in-hand, including the 200% HORNSKULL vinyl toy from @skullman X @unboxindustries (video below)! (Broken) Heart says "GET IT! GET IT!"... Wallet says; "Wake Up and smell reality" ...



BELOW VIDEO: A Booth-tour of "Advance Approach" (IG @hobby_aa), the folks who were the official distributers in Singapore for BLACKPINK figures (which I remarked I wished to have been able to see them in-person LOL)! Really digging the 1000% (plus 400% + 100%) Banksy-art BE@RBRICKS tho...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK