Abbey by Persevere Yang



Persevere Yang shares with us his latest figure release, with "ABBEY" being the first female character in the line-up! "This Character means a lot to me, is my important friend. She is my family, every day with me, forever will support my decision, never let me feel alone." shared @persevereyang.



Sized 150mm tall, this RESIN figure is limited to only 10 numbered pieces, each with her pair of cats. Folks interested are to DM him on Instagram for PRICE and AVAILABILITY details!




"Abbey" is apart of his "MAKE ALL THE FRIENDS AROUND ME INTO TOYS" art project, where he wants to build a freedom toys utopia world that belongs to young and have ideals people. "Every character I created is a reference, a real friend who is talented around me, and even celebrities artists who have influence on me."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK