Happy New Year & Have a Toyful 2023 Ahead!

I am dusting off the TOYSREVIL blog-mascot I created from when I started TOYSREVIL, with the long ears of "TRE" (pronounced "Trey") signifying if he was an "alien" or "mutated rabbit"...? What do YOU think Trey is?



Yes it might seem "lazy" of me to do a "rethread" (I am "shameless" that way :p), but it is also a reality that this blog has lived a "zodiac cycle" (AKA "12 Years"), having been blog-born in "2005", and will be "18 years old" this February 2023...!

Stay Connected to #TOYSREVIL:
INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/toysrevil
TWITTER: twitter.com/toysrevil
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/toysreviler
YOUTUBE: youtube.com/user/toysrevil
SHOP toysrevil.bigcartel.com





If you like what I am doing & would like to support the #toysrevilblog (#BlessYou), here are currently 2 ways to do so:

- www.buymeacoffee.com/TOYSREVIL
- www.paypal.com ("toysrevil@yahoo.com")

Thank You for your Kind Support in the new year! XOXO
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK