TANK CLUB Customs by Klav9 for Wonder Festival Winter 2023 (Feb 12)



Kevin Derken AKA Klav9 shares toyword of his incoming release at Wonder Festival in Tokyo, where he'll be unleashing 27 X one-off custom-painted Tank Club sofubi tanks (9 sets of 3).



"3 of sets were painted in honor of my good friend, Kow Yokoyama (creator of Ma.K.)," shared @klav9, "The Ma.K. schemes represent 3 of my favorite paint/design styles of his work. There will also be 2 new colorways of Tank Club blanks, produced for WF that I will be picking up directly from the factory in Tokyo, when I visit just before the show."




The Festival is on Sunday February 12 in Tokyo. I will be showing at Siccaluna Toys (Section 6-16, Booth 19). Any leftovers would eventually end up on mKlav9's webstore at themoyogallery.com once he returns from Japan.



"I first heard about Wonder Festival in Tokyo about 12 years ago when I was just getting into Maschinen Krieger (Japanese Sci-fi models : "Ma.K."). The Festival is semi-annual, one day show focusing on resin garage kits and japanese toys. While i've been to Japan multiple times, I've never been able to attend the show. That is until now. The stars have aligned, the travel restrictions have been lifted, and my work schedule cleared. However I won't be scouring the booths for the perfect model kit like I had always dreamed of, instead I will be showing and selling my own sofubi tanks."


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK