BAD LUCK BOMB Inert Edition from unlucky.toys



Joseph Gaiser introduces to us his BAD LUCK BOMB, with INERT Edition the first one out the ammo box. Available online here, priced at US$45, with only an edition size of 9 x 10cm tall RESIN-made figures to be had! Releases Friday March 3rd ... FIRE IN THE HOLE!



Bad Luck Bomb - INERT EDITION
Light blue and white colorway adorned with the blood of enemies. Inspired by the color training munitions are painted to indicate they are inert. These are all handmade and painted. Expect imperfections of love in each piece. I am still very much learning the craft and it's a blast.

...This is my first toy release, (a) huge shout out to Kyle Kirwan for inspiring me to make this a reality. He moved to my city recently and has given me a ton of fantastic advice and showed lots of love.

I am still world building the universe this character is from, more to come on that in the future. I wonder what other kinds of explosives and nefarious goods might come? Stay connected to instagram.com/unlucky.toys!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK