2 Riders are Better Than One ... And SHOCKER's shocking MOS Burger Jack ~ HENSIN!



Attempting to read the plot summary on Wikipedia felt more daunting that this found on IMDb: "College student and motorcycle enthusiast Takeshi Hongo is abducted by the evil organization Shocker and converted into a cyborg as part of their plans for world domination. Before they can brainwash him to do their bidding, he escapes and uses his new enhanced abilities as Kamen Rider to wage a one-man war against Shocker."

Maybe I should simply just wait to watch the film itself, to find out WHY THERE ARE TWO RIDERS...!



I am torn in wanting to continually post more promo videos for the live action "Shin Kamen Rider" (as much as I already have, including this wonderfully bloody clip), thereby spoiling my own watch... but with "Shin Ultraman" and "Shin Godzilla" (all three are connected via Hideaki Anno), it literally took me much later than their cinematic premiere to be able to watch and experience them, so maybe I'll get my licks in whenever I can, innit? :p

SHIN KAMEN RIDER has since premiered in select Japan cinemas circa midMarch 2023, with currently no tangible "International" release date(s)... meanwhile SHOCKERS has "taken over MOS Burger" ...!!!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK