Yes, Someone Made A "Sexy Thanos" 1:4-scale Statue



I had actually zero intentions to post about this on my blog(s) besides sharing on my Facebook, but Andy Collings dropped a "name" for this (in the comments section), that made it irresistible to not post about: Introducing "THANUS"! (*Not official name, I don't know what is the official product name LOL)



In a parallel Multiverse, the mad titan "Thanos" works in a galactic strip-club under a stage name, so that he could raise enough funds to procure himself some "Infinity Gems", so that he could, you know, conquer the universe later... oh but for the hardships of space-life...!



(Images via @toyismoney and NO I don't know where to buy them, cheers)

UPDATED: Check Ebay for the listing "NL STUDIO Thanos Resin Model 1/4 Scale Jack-O Pose Led Light EX ver" (Found on boingboing.net).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK