2nd Wave Release for "Breathe For All" from Mr Clement



Since his "Breathe For All" solo show @ Woot Bear (in 2022), Mr Clement has just launched the second edition of his "Breathe for All", featuring 3 new colorways of his ceramic-made incense holder/vessels, with GREY, WHITE and a wonderfully shiny GILDED GOLD Editions!



Each sized (H)18cm x (D)12.2 X (W)12.2cm figure is limited to 50pcs per colorway, and will come with a signed & numbered certificate of authenticity. PREORDER on lapinfactory.easy.co £70.00 each, or all 3 for £205.00 (*Prices quoted here do not include shipping).



"At the end of 2022, I had a small exhibition at my favourite shop & gallery: WOOF BEAR in San Francisco. Before this time, I hadn't had an exhibition for a couple of years, and this experience was very pleasant and special - it felt good to reconnect with the world after three years of Covid isolation - plus meeting new people in America is always fun! I wanted to make work to encourage myself, bring a little hope and dispel the unhappiness of the previous few years.

After the exhibition, I received enquiries from friends, hoping to get different colour versions. I thought about it for a long time, but I didn’t have any interesting ideas, and I gradually forgot about it..."




"Then came the day when I was visiting a temple in Tokyo, I was very moved when I saw a small and beautiful golden Buddha statue. I stood there looking at it for a long time, and I still couldn't forget it when I got home. Two days later, I decided to go to the temple to see the Buddha statue again, but I couldn't find it. It is very strange and I still don’t know why (it feels a bit like a ghost story… haha). After returning to the studio, I started to develop this gold-plated work. It's interesting... There's something cute and majestic, don't you think? :)"


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK