Horn's Yard by Hands In Factory X POP MART Unboxing & Review



I unbox and review a blind box figure from "Horn's Yard - It Was A Good Day" series from Hands In Factory X Pop Mart (First featured HERE), with my pull being the character "Ben"! Check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability, and Happy Toy Hunting!



I picked mine up in-person at Century Square Mall in Tampines, and the desire to snag MORE was alas heartbreaking, as this was all I could afford (besides my Just A Girl Hello Nori-pulls) ... but would look forward to the day if and when I could return to grab a few more, cheers.

Meanwhile, here are some snaps to share (Individual images viewable HERE on Facebook), cheers.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK