Art Fabula: "Why I Make Art Toys" & "The Ugly Truth About Being an Art Toy Artist"



I was first clued to @artfabula's YouTube channel with his "Boring Art Toys?", which subsequently opened up tp his splendid line-up of instructionals, including How and Where to Produce Art Toys! and How to Make a Resin Art Toy (3D printing process), and more = perfect for inspiring toy-makers, methinks! But what stuck me was this two "opposing" videos, which I am (re)posting here today, cheers.



ABOVE: "Why I Make Art Toys"
BELOW: "The Ugly Truth About Being an Art Toy Artist: My Experience"



instagram.com/artfabulastudio
twitter.com/ArtFabulaStudio
www.artfabula.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK