UNBOXCON 2023 (MAY 20-21)



"UNBOX CON" is an annual held event in The Philippines which celebrate sneakers, hype fashion and collectibles culture, and for my blog-coverage thus far has been specifically focused on independently made designer art toys!



Featured below are TWT-embeds with clickable features on this blog - of which I am certain I'm missing out on more! Nearly all images and info were picked off my FB-timeline, so apologies if I've missed out any crucial info, cheers.

As well folks might want to stay connected to the event's socials (Instagram / Facebook) for more info and updates!

This event is a ticketed entry (Buy on Lazada / Shopee), and will be held at the SMX Convention Center, on two days of the weekend: May 20th and 21st, 2023. Tickets will still be available on site, with the gates open at 11AM. HAPPY TOY HUNTING, FOLKS!








We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK