Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K




"Excitement" turned "disappointment", as I unboxed my purchases for THE MONSTERS X Ma.k S.A.F.S. blind box from Kasing Lung X Kow Yokoyama x Pop Mart (*which I've been lusting for since my blog-feature), having picked them up on a Friday (right after receiving shit-news about my deteriorating health, so this was meant to be a "perk-me-up" for myself) ... and this is what happened, chronologically...


UNBOXING BOX #1





ABOVE: (Timelapsed) Unboxing
(Also watchable on Instagram or Facebook)
BELOW: Closer in-hand look at my pull of "Sand Wave"!





The sculpt and production is immaculate, and quite frankly worth the price of admission (SG$24.90 = quite literally the cost my my weekly grocery run). The paint application for my "Sand Wave" pull is effective, with the fade and "welded"-wear a delight to behold...! Even the character sitting within has a relic-carved plaster and a sweat-drop, giving it a more detailed tactile vibe to the piece. WELL DONE, all around!


IN-HAND SNAPS OF BOX & SAND WAVE



Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K on TOYSREVIL 1
Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K on TOYSREVIL 2
Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K on TOYSREVIL 3
Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K on TOYSREVIL 4
Unboxing & Toy-Review for THE MONSTERS x Ma.K on TOYSREVIL 5



(FAILED) UNBOXING BOX #2







I don't mean to whine, but dammit, this shat on my Sunday pretty stinkily ... and with my current circumstances, it will be sometime much later when I am able to snag myself some toyjoy, so this effectively marked my last toy purchase, in my immediate future. "Luck" never be by my side, innit?

But I'd managed to snag myself another Kow Yokoyama "Maschinen Krieger / MAK SAFS", and that is a rare feat and opportunity for me...!

Meanwhile, sorting out a listing for the extra/double-pull on my online eShop, or if anyone's interested to snag this, to DM me via socials, cheers.


THE END OF THIS BLOGPOST

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK