CO PLAY Officially Opens at Plaza Singapura

CO PLAY at Plaza Singapura (#03-67/ #03-69) had their official launch yesterday Friday, and are videos and images (none of them mine, alas, I was bogged down by work) to gawk at!





And while I'd popped by in March 2023, I'd missed the officially opening, and as well the "Collectors Bazaar" which has been happening for a minute (*Saturdays only), bringing the toy-joy of "flea markets" (by collectors) to folks! GOSH, I miss toy-fleas...!!!!!

Stay connected to their socials, for updates and artists schedules!

instagram.com/coplaysg
facebook.com/coplaysg



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK