ONE PIECE (Official Teaser Trailer for Upcoming Netflix Series)


One Piece on Netflix


Here’s a first look at the live action adaptation of the most popular manga in history, written by Eiichiro Oda. ONE PIECE sets sail on August 31st only on Netflix.




Honestly, I cannot shit on the live-action COWBOY BEBOP because I simply di not watch to for myself, as much as everybody else had been dumping on it (That's how I work anyways)... while this is also yet again a live-action adaptation of anime "ONE PIECE", which honestly, I do not actively watch nor follow, beside the cursory episode playing in the background as I potter a out my daily tasks (That's how lie is for me anyways)... so I've nothing much to expound beyond my merger knowledge, and leave it to the thespians and purists on socials and in my blog-comments, cheers.

Here's a "first look" video (Below), released a year ago, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK