"OUTLIVED: HELLO BOWSER" from Arman Kendrick (for Pop Toy Show Singapore 2023)



Introducing "Hello Bowser" from Arman Kendrick's "OUTLIVED" Series, deviating from his usual Samurai-themed creations (dive into the Tako Jimbo Universe and more)!



"Starting a personal series outside the usual samurai theme. To kick things off, we’re starting with a piece very personal to me. My baby pet tortoise passed away last month and I want to honor him with this one. You were supposed to outlive me but maybe a soul needed your companionship more than I do.". (@studio_a.i/)




Made of Resin and Acrylic paint, this version has an edition size of 13pcs, and will be dropping at Pop Toy Show Singapore (8-10 September). Price TBD.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK