Booth Tour for #ActionCity & BE@RBRICKS @ #PopToyShowSG 2023



Featured here is a edited-cut of my coverage of ACTION CITY's and dedicated BE@RBRICK booths at POP TOY SHOW SINGAPORE 2023 (from my 38-minuter Insta-Live event walk-thru since pulled from IG due to "music copyright"). Alas I never did return for neither video noir still image coverage, and I have not stopped regretting it since.



Would've loved to get a second look at Daniel Yu's JIANGSHI JUNIOR (2nd colorway), and the Squid Game BE@RBRICKS display too! I wonder if these'll make it somehow to ActionCity storefront somewhere...?


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK