Booth Tour of PLANET BEAR at #PopToyShowSG 2023



I had first come across the PLANET BEAR booth on Day 1 (Sept 8) of POP TOY SHOW SINGAPORE 2023, but was charging my phone and did not take a walk-thru video, until I returned on Day 3 Sunday Seol 10, and by then most of the items had been Sold, as was what I had really wanted: A "Blind Box" Planet Bear figurine with a "Taiyaki" AKA fish-shaped baked pancake as head-gear!



Truthfully, I was more enamoured with the Taiyaki-shaped blind box than what was inside, with which I would much have preferred the larger sized PLANET BEAR figures (with fabric clothes)! At least I molested .... Eeerrr... I meant I asked to film one in-hand, innit? ... and have since been unable to get out of my mind and memories, all the while regretting not picking him up...! Well, I did, but did not bring him home with meeeeeeeee-AAAARRRRRRRHHHHH



I personally do enjoy the concept of "mixed materials" on a toy, especially since I'd collected 1/6th-scaled articulated action figures before, which had tailored fabric clothes and gear worn by the predominant plastic-made figure base, so this is a "good play memory" for me :)



NOTE TO SELF: Gonna keep my eye out for these cuties ... thinking back, I did not even bother to check out the "prices" (or maybe I did and that's why I didn't bring home the cutie in my hand....BAH).


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK