LANG for Pop Toy Show Singapore 2023




ARTIST: LANG
SOCIALS: instagram.com/langswork
BOOTH: F25




The "𝗛𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲" featured will be available for PREORDER at the show. Price Unknown. Interestingly, this is a replica of his life-sized sculpture done for his show "Going into the unknown" (6.23-10.6)...!



I have become such a huge fan of his HIRONO series with Pop Mart thus far tho... Here are some unboxing videos to share, cheers.





Ultimately if even ion the toys are out of my reach, I'd be perfectly happy is LANG could release a postcard set or print of his illustrations for HIRONO, and I'd be overjoyed of he signed it too!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK