MINAN & FRIENDS from Gilang Ayyobbi (of Precious Junkz)



From FUR to FEATHERS, Wildlife Illustrator & Sculptor Gilang Ayyobbi @yyobbi (Creator of "Samurai Apes") introduces MINAN & FRIENDS resin sculpts, featuring Mala the Mollucan cockatoo, Casey the Cassowary, Bucky the helmeted hornbill, Kemai the palm cockatoo, Burhan the barred eagle-owl, and Cletus the zombie Mollucan eclectus parrot!




First debuted at Thailand Toy Expo (above IG-images), the menagerie next descended unto Singapore for the inaugural Pop Toy Show Singapore (Sept 8-10, 2023), and I managed to grab Cletus "in-hand", even if I did not bring him home with me...!



Finest faux-bird I've ever held in the palm of my hands LOL

Seek availability via @preciousjunkz, cheers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK