Toy Review: HAWTHORN THE ADVENTURER from Fiona Ng



I "unbox" and review HAWTHORN THE ADVENTURER from Fiona Ng (instagram.com/fionangart), with this 4-inch tall vinyl figure (Celadon Pearl colorway) currently available to purchase via her eShop (where I picked-up mine). I'll let my video do the talking, and scroll thru for still images to share, cheers.



To add to my review of the figure, this piece is also my "first Fiona Ng"-created character, and is my sole Fiona-Ng-toy, and quite frankly stands alone from my other figures in my humble collection (until I can excavate something I can snap a pic alongside of Hawthorn :p), who is much different design-wise and aesthetically from previous features of her creations (with th exception of Medieval/"Adventurer Grogu", with which this face-sculpt was first derived from).



I certainly hope Hawthorn will not be a "one-and-done"-release from Fiona, and would love to meet more of the "Berry Adventurers"! Although I have to admit the price-point is a tad hefty, compared to how adorable and exciting Hawthorn is. The sculpt and design more than makes up the difference, IMHO. T'was the "shipping" that got me, alas ~ LOL

I do enjoy the medieval-slash-fantasy element of the visage, and can imagine a diorama with Hawthorn already LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK